Frequently Asked Question

We use a large amount of remote seals in our plant. I understand the difference between the 2 seal options when looking at DP or Level measurements. However, we use some Rosemount 1199 units strictly on pressure transmitters. How do we determine if we sho
Last Updated a year ago

For a DP transmitter with only one seal, it is most commonly attached to the high side. In this case when the pressure increases, the output also goes up. This is what a Flanged transmitter would also be.
It is possible to attach the seal to the Low side, now if the pressure increases on this side the output would go lower making it a reverse action.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!